The Notice Company
Oriented Strand Board Class Action Lawsuit and Settlements
Home Request Documents FAQ Contact Info

Frequently Asked Questions

In what states must I reside in order to submit a Claim Form?

If you are a person or entity residing in the District of Columbia, Arizona, California, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, South Dakota, Tennessee, Vermont, West Virginia or Wisconsin, and if you meet the requirements for submitting a claim as described in the Detailed Notice and Claim Form documents, you may submit a claim for a share of the Settlement Fund.